Saturday 12 May 2012

Birds on branch

Upd (May, 12): I make new-color photos

Hi all! Just want show you my new card with birds! I must hurry up coz time is up in 3 hours for 2 of 4 challenges which I want enter with my card!

So, here is it:

Size: 10x14 cm



1. color - Our Creative Corner
2. sketch - Card patterns
3. clean and simple with birds - CAS-ual Fridays
4. stamp - Simon Says Stamp and Show




Coz it is late in my city now (midnight) and I haven't sunny light that is why my card has yellow-grey colors, I will make another pictures tomorrow morning! So now you can see update photos and "old" photos in the end of my post.



I think my card is more for man, but I am not sure! That is why I can not finally choose sentiment )


For fun I want show you my birds:



Thank you for stopping!
Tatyana

Here you can see and compare last "midnight" photos 


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous job with the sketch! And your bird stamp is perfect! So glad you could join in the fun this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card demonstrates how a simple card can be so effective if the composition and colours are right! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Tatyana. I love your bird. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I used the same main image as you in my CSF entry, but a totally different card ... that's what I love about stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the colours and that bird is one of my favourite stamps too. Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...so elegant...love the color combo too! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Tatyana! Such a beautiful use of the colors and those birds are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable...I just love that bird and branch :)

    ReplyDelete